• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Nova Liberty

I received my Liberty yesterday so far it's looking good. Cleaned the barrel , Pressurized the cylinder and let sit for the night. Today I ran a few pellets over the chronny and the jsb 14.35, ave 928 , es 7 , div 2 , jsb 15.89, ave 891, es 14, div 5, jsb 18.13 , ave 842, es 14, div 5 and last h&n 21.14 ave 772, ave 772, es 7 div 2 .These were five shot strings from a 3500 psi fill. I sighted in my scope with crosman pellets and was amazed at how tight the groups at 30 yards in windy gust. So far I'm very pleased with a regulated under 300. dollar air rifle from Air Tactical..

I've got one in .22 that I've modded and had modded. Full out so far I get around 47 or 48 fpe with it. Had to replace the poppet due to ti leaking with one made of delrin. I bought mine used so there was no warranty so had to do the repairs myself. Had it apart so many times I can have it down to peices in about 30 min. lol ; Not because I needed to but wanted to. Imho, the weak link of the liberty is the poppet. The rest of the rifle is very reliable. Look up air velocity sport on youtube, there's a vid on how to take it apart and how the different parts work. Enjoy;

Need one of these

index.php
 and a few tweaks....With Duy's (darkcharisma)valve and poppet and hammer spring adjuster.. NSA 15.5'S 1000 fps, turned down to 935 fps, 18 gr. / 960 fps.. Need a good day for a 100 yard attempt..