• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Nova Freedom or Air Venturi Seneca Aspen Question

It's true that Canada considers this a firearm, but I have a firearms permit. The permit requires a safety class and background check. Lots of Canadians own guns (including handguns and assault rifles). We don't carry 'em around unless going hunting or target shooting, and they have to be locked in transit. Firearms must be unloaded and locked up at home. Angry people don't have a gun at the ready. Our murder rate (homicides per 100,000 population) is one-third that of the USA.

Thanks folks! Both videos let me see the parts I worried about. I've ordered the Seneca Aspen. By the way, one of the videos introduced me to the Nova Liberty. The Nova Liberty is a very different gun from the Nova Freedom and Seneca Aspen, although it shares the parts I cared about. It's more a standard PCP rifle in style as opposed to the gawky and wonderful Freedom and Aspen with their pump handles. Thanks again.