NOTOS show me yours with optics

How do you like the bottle set up?
I love it, it's still light weight, lots of shots per fill, I'm glad I came up with this, you don't have to go with the 500cc tank Like I did, I already had it, I think a 350cc bottle would be a more cleaner look and still give plenty of shots per fill.
PM Firewalker, he's doing machine work on the blocks.

Reactions: AmosBurton
I went with a super lightweight https://www.amazon.com/CVLIFE-2-5-10x40e-Green-Illuminated-Scope/dp/B00PRVLMK4/ and have eviscerated many tree rats with it. Works great and I'm happy with the magnification to weight ratio.

image.png

I went with dual scopes on mine.
The canted scope functions more like a spotting scope when I’m zoomed in on the primary, but it’s also great for targets from 5-15 yards.

Scopes: Sig Sauer Buckmaster 3-9x50mm on Monstrum high rise offset rings, and a Monstrum Blackbird 1.5x prism scope on a Weaver 45* offset rail.

I’m kind of an optics snob, even in cheap scopes, since I’m in the photography and imaging business. I use high dollar glass all the time, and both of these scopes have great optics for being budget options.

The Monstrum 1.5x was supposed to have dual reticle illumination (5 levels each red/green) but it ended up having 11 levels of red intensity instead. Gotta love when they change specs and don’t change the box, lol.

I’ve only had my Notos a few days so I’m still getting it dialed in.

IMG_0600.jpeg

Reactions: Perle and LMNOP