• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Notos or DAR gen 3?

DAR(3).25 is fantastic. Good balance and swing, very accurate, great adj trigger, cosmetically perfect, air tight, and hand pumpable if necessary. Great 10 rd mag too, buy 2 extra at least cause you get 30 shots per fill at almost 900 fps. An amazing bargain at 3 bills. I like the Notos better for plinking around, but the DAR blows it away at 50 yds and up. I‘d love to get both in .177!!! I have the avenge-x tac on pre-order in .22 is the only reason I haven’t ordered the DAR in .22. And I’m certain I‘ll end up with all three barrels, but that DAR IS spectacular bang for the buck.

Reactions: mandn
🤔tough one...
I like the look of the DAR over the notos...but the notos has a more purpose build...
Depends on your needs really🥴🤓🤷‍♂️
Either one would be awesome for the price🎩🤙

View attachment 360399

View attachment 360400
I own the DAR Gen 3 and it spits 17.5gr Slugs right at 900fps with a stock tune, you could get more if u wanted to, these are Nielsen Specialty HP slugs and are grouping 1/2” @ 45yds, It does just as well with the Crosman 14.3 Hp the DAR gen 3 exceeded my expectations on many levels for a sub $300 rifle..

IMG_9861.jpeg

IMG_0033.jpeg

IMG_9862.jpeg

Reactions: Shaky2