• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Umarex Notos increasing regulator

Anyone that has increased the power on the Notos Regulator how far did you turn it and how much increase in FPS can I expect Right now with my hammer spring turned all the way in I’m getting 765 FPS. I would like to get to low to mid 800s so I’m wondering how far to turn it. Thanks Keith PS I brought the Plenum kit so I’m looking to do the reg while doing the plenum mod

So I didn’t touch the reg just did the plenum kit picked up about 10 fps when I looked back on the numbers I went from 760 fps 23 fpe to 770 fps 23.7 fps using JSB Hades 15.89gr the Premiers are faster but the Hades are more accurate. Waiting on on the Buck Rail Kit to come tomorrow. Added the DonnyFL Koi very quiet

IMG_2653.jpeg

Waiting on these pieces once I get them folded with the Koi removed this will fit under the seat in my SUV
IMG_2661.jpeg
IMG_2660.png

IMG_2659.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SkizzyGtac30
If you open up all the ports to 4mm along with the plenum you can get the 15.89gr hades up to 805-810fps. Also if you want more hammer spring adjustment you can remove 3mm of material from the hammer with a 3/8 endmill. This will allow you to adjust from 550-850fps depending on the pellet weight

I'd love to see some pictures of the ports you opened up!

Where do you remove the material from the hammer? Inside the skirt?