Notos first kill

Last meal for this guy, 38 yrds. Crosman HP's. I've been stalking him for a week. Some of ya'll can see and kill several rats a night, I'm lucky to see one a week and if I miss, he may not come back!

PARD_20240307_082305_4.gif

Very good shooting on your part, 38 yards is quite the poke, in the dark too. Kudos to you, you’re certainly proving the Notos capable in a good shooter’s hands.
Well after shooting hundreds of practice shots into the target trap where the rat landed, it wasn't that all that great of a shot. Even though my Notos does shoot good, I still get lots of fliers at 38 yrds. Luckily this one flew straight.

Me, I never get flyers🙀, particularly with the CPHPs… Just kidding of course. “Hundreds of practice shots” got you that kill. Or, are you shooting “hundreds of flyers” during that practice?🤓 Self deprecating? Come on, the only thing that thought it wasn’t a good shot? Was the 🐀
With a 10 shot group I'm getting about 6 in a nickle size group and 4 that I could cover with a quarter with CPHP. Jsb does a little better, but at the price and as much as I shoot, I'll make do with the crosmans.

With a 10 shot group I'm getting about 6 in a nickle size group and 4 that I could cover with a quarter with CPHP. Jsb does a little better, but at the price and as much as I shoot, I'll make do with the crosmans.
Same here, I’ll get some good, really good groups, then a few WTF pellets. But like you, at my rate of plinking, and the price of CPHPs, it’s acceptable.