• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Notos CRK Drop Block Mod

WOW! 26 total dropblocks clocked and shipped! Great little side hustle but it has slowed down now that the "NEW" is wearing off.

I'll still offer this to anybody needing the mod for the foreseeable future as long as parts are available. I have done a handful of complete bottle conversions too, I ship one back to a customer tomorrow and he has a sweet 50 yard shooter!

Let me know if this is something you are thinking about doing, even down the road some time, I have some parts ordered and will get a few Carm mags as well to have on hand for "emergencies".

What a fun little gun!

WOW! 26 total dropblocks clocked and shipped! Great little side hustle but it has slowed down now that the "NEW" is wearing off.

I'll still offer this to anybody needing the mod for the foreseeable future as long as parts are available. I have done a handful of complete bottle conversions too, I ship one back to a customer tomorrow and he has a sweet 50 yard shooter!

Let me know if this is something you are thinking about doing, even down the road some time, I have some parts ordered and will get a few Carm mags as well to have on hand for "emergencies".

What a fun little gun!
I believe I will be getting with you about this mod down the road. Seen the pics a bit here and there, and am definitely interested.

I believe I will be getting with you about this mod down the road. Seen the pics a bit here and there, and am definitely interested.

And it's 100% reversible. Takes 10 minutes to pull the barrel, twist off the drop block and screw on the air tube and attach the barrel.

What a fun little gun!

What a fun little gun!
Hey how can i get one of your dropblocks for my notos

36 conversions and counting!

I have two drop blocks ready to install and four 2200 psi regulators ready to go as well.

36 conversions and counting!

I have two drop blocks ready to install and four 2200 psi regulators ready to go as well.
Ok what would it cost to have you do the block regulator 2200 and cf bottle. Do you have a picture of one you have done like this
Thank you

You sure can!

I need you to send the air block from your gun to me so I can clock it to the drop block since the drop blocks were not made for the Notos, they are generic.

I charge $50 for the drop block and $50 for my labor.

You can buy your own drop block off of Amazon and fit it yourself if you have a lathe.

Dave
Hey Dave i just need to know what a drop block 2200 reg would cost and how to get gun to you. Thanks