Umarex Notos Bottle Conversion

Got this back from Firewalker yesterday. Due to rain, didnt do much with it other than look it over.

Really love the looks of it. Completely transformed the gun, in my eyes. Took it out today for sight in and it was impressively accurate. Left the factory tune on it and just barely sips the air. I will say that I wasnt happy with my scope choice and will throw a little cheap FFP on it with paralax adjustment so I can see clearly at short range.

Incredibly fun little gun. Wish there was a larger capacity magazine option for it, though.

Notos.JPG

Well.... that may have been my chance and I blew it. :)

I recall a long time ago while I was in the Army and stationed in Germany, I was speaking with a local lady and made a flippant wish. Dont know what it was but something akin to 'I wish the weather was nice'. That kind of a wish.

Her response stuck with me all these years.
"What if we all get one wish in life and you just wasted yours? If you are going to 'wish', then wish big"

Hope that wasnt mine!! In any case, thank you, sir! I should have known Carm would have come out with one!

Reactions: Pale_Rider
Got this back from Firewalker yesterday. Due to rain, didnt do much with it other than look it over.

Really love the looks of it. Completely transformed the gun, in my eyes. Took it out today for sight in and it was impressively accurate. Left the factory tune on it and just barely sips the air. I will say that I wasnt happy with my scope choice and will throw a little cheap FFP on it with paralax adjustment so I can see clearly at short range.

Incredibly fun little gun. Wish there was a larger capacity magazine option for it, though.

View attachment 405366
I ordered the Maple Products Canada Mega Mags 15 shot for mine off of eBay. I also got the swing out single shot tray from them. Takes about 2 weeks to get to Missouri USA. I really like their products so I highly recommend them!

View attachment 405366
Hello dear, I just received my notes and without a doubt I want to do the tank change mod, I wanted to know what tank I use and its capacity and characteristics.

Hello dear, I just received my notes and without a doubt I want to do the tank change mod, I wanted to know what tank I use and its capacity and characteristics.
This may be of help. I didnt do the conversion, just sent it off to Firewalker on this forum. But this thread has some specifics on a bottle that can be used