Notos Ammo???

well I guess this won't help you but I have been shooting a 3" spinner at 50 yards and I can't tell any different between the crossman premier and the jsb 18.. however the jsb heavy redesigned sure sounds like they hit harder.. as far as accuracy, I am shooting with open sights and pistol grip and pretty much everything hits the spinner unless I move.
seems to anything I feed it..
Mark

I have tried several different pellets. I settled on the JSB 15.89s. The JSB 18.13s gave about the same acceptable accuracy. The only reason I decided on the 15.89s is because they give a better speed which allows them to shoot a bit flatter. I can maintain better grouping and overall accuracy.
I tried the 13.43 JUMBO RS, but they run a little fast and they dart all over the place.
I have some of the PREDATOR GTO lead free, but I just figured at 11.75 grains, they too may dart around. I've honestly never used any of them before. They may be the cat's meow, but I just haven't had the nerve to try.
More than likely, I'd guess, the H&N offerings in the 15-21 grain range may also give great results.
Of course everything I just said is only my experience and opinions. You may come up with something totally different!

I chronographed pellets from 13.4 gr. (790+fps, 18 fpe)to 18.2 gr. (720ish fps, 21 fpe) and settled on the 16 gr. (750+fps, 20 fpe) weight class as the balance between speed and power. The faster, lighter pellets produce less energy and the heavier pellets produced a minimal increase in energy.

Most pellets shot well at 25 yds. and some not too bad at 50 yds. Today, I shot five different ~16 gr. pellets at 25 & 50 yds. trying to decide on ‘the one’. Previously, I had been shooting Hades because they, preliminarily, shot best of the two brands I had at the time.

Todays trial included JSB Hades, H&N Baracuda 15, JSB Jumbo, AA Diabolo Field, and FX Atomic. I weigh twenty pellets from each tin to get an actual average weight. I shot seven shot groups (magazine size), then shot another set of seven shot groups just try to eliminate good or bad shooting luck the first time around.

After the twenty-five yard round of shooting, it was difficult to pick a winner. I’m not a great shooter, so my skill always leaves some question as to wether or not a group is bad due to the ammo or my technique. But all were pretty decent by my standards.

I repeated the two rounds of seven shot groups at fifty yards. Again, my skill confused the issue. For example, Hades were still shooting good, but the second group at fifty was just bad. I went back and shot a third group of Hades after I finished and that was back to good.

The AA Diabolo Field and FX Atomic shot well, but I have a lot more Hades, so that’s why I was giving them another chance. Hades is what I’m going to shoot until I run out of them and they are shooting right around one inch at 50 yds., so not too bad for me.