'nother one for the 97K

Got one last night with the 97K and my new X50 scope. Seems to be dialed in well! 40yds with a 8.44gr JSB Exact @735fps. Brain shot off a branch and plugged into a random groundhog hole. Think thats worth a few extra points.
20230125_093148.jpg

Thanks man. Its kinda cheating with that gun though haha
Dude you're modest, shooting springers takes skill. I have 2 RWS 34's 177 n .22. Started pcp 4yrs ago, haven't looked back. Even though I did bag squirrels, rabbits, n all sorts of feathers range was always under 50yrds. My longest was 52yrds on a bunny with my .22 mod 34, it was awesome. Now my average shots are 40, 50, n 70yrds with my flash. I've popped pigeons at 102yrds. Looking forward to your posts.

Reactions: Sqwirl57
Dude you're modest, shooting springers takes skill. I have 2 RWS 34's 177 n .22. Started pcp 4yrs ago, haven't looked back. Even though I did bag squirrels, rabbits, n all sorts of feathers range was always under 50yrds. My longest was 52yrds on a bunny with my .22 mod 34, it was awesome. Now my average shots are 40, 50, n 70yrds with my flash. I've popped pigeons at 102yrds. Looking forward to your posts.
I was on the PCP bandwagon for a bit myself. Had a .25 Dreamline Classic that was amazing but I ended up getting bored with it. It was actually too accurate for my home range if that makes sense 😄 Ended up selling it to feed my never-ending springer addiction lol.

102yds is pretty damn impressive. I've seen a lot of great things about the Flash. What caliber is yours?

I was on the PCP bandwagon for a bit myself. Had a .25 Dreamline Classic that was amazing but I ended up getting bored with it. It was actually too accurate for my home range if that makes sense 😄 Ended up selling it to feed my never-ending springer addiction lol.

102yds is pretty damn impressive. I've seen a lot of great things about the Flash. What caliber is yours?
Flash is .22 n my Bullboss n Flashpup are .25. Haven't shot my Flashpup yet, just ordered from Hatsan. Cldnt pass up the pup + pump combo for $320.

Reactions: Sqwirl57