*NOTE - NOT COMPATIBLE WITH NEWER WILDCAT MK3 WITH EXTENDED TUBE CONNECTOR*

i think it means that if you do the plenum and the tube extension, the tube becomes too long - longer than the barrel - and interferes with the LDC most people put on the end.

Thanks Wimpanzee but would it then not be logical that this restriction was also mentioned with the 2,5” power plenum . As this gives the same total length in combination with each other. This is not the case though. You could be right but I am not 100% sure yet what is meant.

FX changed the cylinder end cap. It has a attached plenum spacer that prevents it from threading all the way into the after market plenums from 910 airguns. If you have access to a lathe you can make them work. You have to cut the plenum spacer off the end cap then make a spacer to go between the regulator and the plenum extension to keep the regulator in place so you can still adjust externally.
1598019757_15259683955f3fd8add4a424.88584350.jpg
1598019759_3949470825f3fd8af50f7a6.65187316.jpg

It is clear that FX found a reason to change that end cap / spacer construction. By itself it is a clever idea but sucks for 910 airgun repair I think. They have to reconstruct the PP with or without Ernest Rowe who had put quit a bit of time in its development . Ernest Rowe is a FX related guy as far as I know so most probably we do not get the real story behind this . Anyway it is good for us , on this forum , to know what to order and what not to order and what is new according to our findings on this forum .

I have the 1.2 and 2.5 plenums from 910 and it it fits both the same. The plenums are not threaded deep enough for the new style end cap. Also the plenums do not go deep enough into the air cylinder to keep the regulator in the correct position to access the adjustment screw. Not sure what the overall length of the end cap is. My gun is back together so I can't measure it. I cut the spacer part off my end cap and installed a spacer between the regulator and the power plenum extension. The spacer was just a little over 3/8". 

I have the 1.2 and 2.5 plenums from 910 and it it fits both the same. The plenums are not threaded deep enough for the new style end cap. Also the plenums do not go deep enough into the air cylinder to keep the regulator in the correct position to access the adjustment screw. Not sure what the overall length of the end cap is. My gun is back together so I can't measure it. I cut the spacer part off my end cap and installed a spacer between the regulator and the power plenum extension. The spacer was just a little over 3/8".

all clear. Will not be easy one to make new version of the PP .Should be longer anyway I think .... Happy to still have the “old” one fitting well. 
when someone has a clue why FX made change please let us know ...