Not sure what PCP Pistol to buy NEED HELP

Hey guys, i am currently in the process of getting myself an FX Ranchero Pistol but i am also looking at the Ataman AP16. At first i am having trouble choosing Wood or synthetic stock for the Ranchero and just really confused if it really worth the price tag? or should i just get myself another Maurader or hell just get a Rifle and pimp it out with a a nice scope, laser, mounts, bipods etc. Let me know what PCP Pistol is best on the Market now a day's or does anyone have one to sell? THanks

I can be reached here also [email protected] 

Mark

I was in your situation and contemplated between the Ranchero, Ataman AP16 or Kalibrgun Ocelot for a very long time. Thank goodness for not being able to decide and the timing for Edgun Leshiy couldn't be anymore perfect. 

My thoughts, what will I do with a pistol? Aiming is not the best so accuracy won't be there. Edgun Leshiy when folded is very compact. Very happy! Just my opinion. 

Hey guys, thanks for the response. I will not be hunting ( but i would like to have the option if i do go out in the out doors ) I will be using it primarily for target shooting, plinking cans and just looking for something really really accurate and don't mind spending a lot just want a quality air gun i can have for a long time

I did look at the Edgun leshiy Super awesome, i did remember seeing that gun on Ted's holdover channel, I am looking for a repeater though. I think i may pull the trigger on the Ranchero in the synthetic version since it seems more comfortable to hold, the wood stock seems a bit bulky and heavy. 

I also did think about picking up a Weihrauch HW45 Sliver Star when purchasing the FX Ranchero but not sure how powerful it is in 22 cal version. This gun appeals to me due to the fact that you can swap the barrels out and make it a .177 and 20 cal version, very versatile air gun, i also heard it is very accurate 

I've always wanted to try the Ataman pistols but haven't heard of many who've had them. I've had the Kalibrgun ocelot which I really liked and the Crosman 1701P however out of all liked the Beeman P17 the most and at only $35 it's extremely accurate with a great trigger. I think you should try one before the Hw45 just to see if you like that style. Think the Ranchero for the PCP will be the best bet for you if you want a repeater.

I'v had loads of HW45's in both .177 & .22, 
I've used them only for target shooting at 20 meters and yes they are accurate (but nothing compared to the Ranchero and infinitely less powerful). What I liked about the HW45 was that it was really very "Hold Sensitive" and took months to master. The Ranchero with synthetic stock in .22 is only held back by the quality of optics you put on it. I also got the FX Bipod Clamp and welded a picatinny rail on it for an Atlas bipod and it "Ups the level of fun". Enjoy your new gun(s).

Yo guys : )

Got my airguns in Yesterday, check out the pics FX Ranchero and Weirauch 45 both guns ins 22 caliber.

mt08kz.jpg

qx5ik3.jpg

iwt25i.jpg

35d6gbt.jpg

2i1ciug.jpg

6z4sg2.jpg

huiqdg.jpg

i do need help in refilling my FX Ranchero though guys, so some HELP IS NEEDED!!!!!!! : (

i bought an adapter that fits by Barsaka Pump that i used to pump my Benjamin Maurader pistol with but with the Ranchero, there is a air leakage. Attached are pics of the adapter. If you guys can trouble shoot this one for me that would be great 

1zzkhzm.jpg

wcmyxs.jpg

This is the Barska Pump that i am using, not sure what i am doing wrong. Let me know k guys?

30dkr2u.jpg