Not one to whine and complain but....

It b scrimating on you threads ..

Can't recall but you got a Beeman R9 but the prefix thing you get hw, or na as choice , then if there was a Beeman then German or china ..

My fix is just post everything under general discussion I don't think prefixes are required there ..

But that's how it works . You take something easy to use and update it to make it more complicated .

If I post and hit post and get that oops sorry must add prefix thing I just cringe ..lol.

I guess there can be a point of over categorizing stuff . I like to think I know traditional from pcp or a accessories in general ..

Aside from the Search feature; the Filter by prefix could be one of the most useful features to filter information.

Take for example you wanted to scour all the threads for the brand AEA. By using the filter instead of the Search you can quickly skim the title of all the AEA threads to see if anything peaks your interest.

IMG_0362.png

IMG_0363.png

Hmmmmm... I like the prefixes. But then I've worked on computers, spreadsheets and databases for years.

I'm used to prefixes and if the program doesn't manage them I incorporate them manually in my file naming convention. They are a big help with sorting and finding things.

IMHO, the benefits of having prefixes out weighs any inconvenience.

Cheers!

Last edited: