Not happy with my latest pellet shipment. Issue has been resolved!

Pyramyd Air / Air Venturi / Airgun Depot: Yes. All 3 business are 'related'. 

I'm in NY, so going through Pyramid, I tend to get the quickest service and shipping.. 
When ordering pellets through them - And I do All The Time, they always show up Flawless! 

Each tin of pellets is placed into the center of a thick chunk of foam.
Each tin is padded/placed that way also. Then stacked w/ cardboard in between layers.

I've had pellets from Arizona show up like that before.. 
I've also had hit and miss luck with Scamazon - depending on how they package.

Definitely call them. And IMO, you should have photos ready to e-mail to them if/when needed.
I always like to have proof for sellers - since I'm in retail, and would hope for that as well..

Best of luck!

🙂🤞 

Sam -

Trenier outdoors is the best..it even ships to PR ...great packing fast shipping...I'm still waiting 3 bipods from PA more than 8 months ago .. no bipods no money..so I leave like that..is impossible now to order from them shipping times is ridiculously long and shipping prices has gone to the roof ..when I started to buy from them 4 years ago shipping was like $45 you order in the weekend and it was in PR before Friday...now shipping for a pcp is 100+ ... you have to wait a month....whattttt...when I buy or sell here shipping prices are almost the same that a few years back..I have go up only a few bucks. But not that much..lucky for us there are other places to buy..

Wow man. I would super pissed at that. I hope they do what's right and either refund your money or make it right. That's massively egregious. 2 years ago I ordered 4 tins of h&n sniper magnums in 22 from the A and didn't have any issues. They were packed snug as a bug in a rug.

Those H&N Snipers are far less prone to damage as they appear to be made of a harder than normal lead alloy IMHO. Yo!

Yo my man you are not wrong about them being stouter, but the seller a good job on packaging them as well. I will admit I have received items shipped by the A I had to send back because they were damaged.

I had an couple issues with them in the past, very slow shipping (10 days, multiple orders)and a destroyed order like yours.. I called and called, finally got a hold of someone that told me to send a message through their page on Facebook. I did and had a response within about half an hour...The guy was great and they took great care of me. Go to Facebook, click on the message link and send them a message with a picture of your pellets. That's really bad, I'm sure they'll have to make it right!

Stoti

I have good packaging luck with both Airgun Depot and Pyramid, always well protected in the foam blocks. Delivery times have been reasonable but I have not ordered from them during this pandemic era. I hope they expeditiously handle your issue, I imagine somebody in shipping just messed up.

Now for some accolades for Trenier - for the first time ever about a week ago I ordered a couple tins of .22 JSBs 14.35s from them and I gotta say I am IMPRESSED - within 15 minutes of ordering I had an email with my tracking number and they showed up at my house in 4 business days. Probably would have been 3 days but it looks like the USPS had some issues. They were well packaged - each tin was in its own bubble wrap type envelope and then the box was further stuffed with padding. 

Idk I’m going to play devils advocate. I don’t shop at Pyramid, but when I have they have always treated me right. If you are going to complain, go to them first and let them resolve the issue. If the issue does not get resolved, then go to post about it. Also, Pyramid covers hundreds of thousands of transactions more than a little guy, so you should give them credit for fulfilling as many orders as they do. Yes, they will have bad apples and yes, sometimes they will mess up, but so will the little guys too. The sheer volume they put out affords a statistical greater amount of shopping/product issues, but that is not their fault. Also, the beauty of capitalism is that it takes a big name like AGD or Pyramid to put the products in mass in to the marketplace and enthusing consumers. If these big guys didn’t exist, the little guys wouldn’t have as much business either. So I for one day thank you to Pyramid, and I would ask that anyone who has an issue with a company, they should give them a chance to fix it.

PS: not to mention Covid-19 has produced an amazing about of gun transactions in general and fulfilling orders would be difficult to say the least.

So this is what showed up on my doorstep on Thursday the 4th. Didn't have a good feeling when I picked it up off the ground because all the weight was concentrated at the very bottom of the box. Opened it up and really got irritated!

Where are the nifty foam sleeves that they usually use to keep my pellets safe from damage? They are all junk, all of them are beat to death. $81 worth of pellets. Immediately called and waited out the eternal hold to get thrown into voice mail so I left all my info, order number, name, phone number, complaint. While I was on hold I also sent an Email to the order department with all the pertinent information and attached these photos and more. Within 1 minute I got an auto-generated Email saying that my request was received and they would get on it ASAP. Well all of that was over 48 hours ago and I haven't heard squat. I'm not happy.

I'm really sorry to hear this happened, if you could direct message me with your order number or email address I'll make sure it gets taken care of today (we will replace the entire order). 

There is never an excuse for this to happen, we have been expanding our warehouse staff very quickly to try and keep up with the huge increase in orders the last couple of months. I can assure you the problem that caused this has been addressed. 

Eric Wilson - Director of Customer Experience

So this is what showed up on my doorstep on Thursday the 4th. Didn't have a good feeling when I picked it up off the ground because all the weight was concentrated at the very bottom of the box. Opened it up and really got irritated!

Where are the nifty foam sleeves that they usually use to keep my pellets safe from damage? They are all junk, all of them are beat to death. $81 worth of pellets. Immediately called and waited out the eternal hold to get thrown into voice mail so I left all my info, order number, name, phone number, complaint. While I was on hold I also sent an Email to the order department with all the pertinent information and attached these photos and more. Within 1 minute I got an auto-generated Email saying that my request was received and they would get on it ASAP. Well all of that was over 48 hours ago and I haven't heard squat. I'm not happy.

I'm really sorry to hear this happened, if you could direct message me with your order number or email address I'll make sure it gets taken care of today (we will replace the entire order). 

There is never an excuse for this to happen, we have been expanding our warehouse staff very quickly to try and keep up with the huge increase in orders the last couple of months. I can assure you the problem that caused this has been addressed. 

Eric Wilson - Director of Customer Experience

Very nice to see this. But, for me, a 48hr response time is a bit long especially when the attempt to contact prior to posting on a public forum was thru various communication methods. Hopefully the response time to an negative order experience has also been addressed. 

My damaged shipment issue has been addressed by Airgun Depot and a full credit to my PayPal account has been promised. Unfortunately it is going to be a credit as opposed to replacing the order since 6 of the 8 tins of pellets I ordered are now out of stock 😞. Oh well, as good as it could have worked out under the circumstances.

glad it got resolved. still stand by my previous statement though. hopefully you can find your pellets elsewhere.