• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Not happy with Airgun Technology or distributor

well Perry sounds like you might have a few extra moderators for sale now , could help you recover some of that cash lost in this mix up . I'm very thankful for the posts you guys put up, your frustrations are well documented and that's good for the forum these manufacturers charging top dollar should have top of the line customer service from the post it seems Edgun, Steyr, and Weihrauch are probably the best thanks to you all, the list is getting narrower. I'm the market for my first PCP and when I start looking at prices I start assuming that fx , daystate, agt, steyr, and Edgun had to be the way to go for quality, customer service, and performance but since I've joined this forum it seems that most of these high dollar manufacturers only have the edge in one of those categories now I'm thinking I might just start with a Kral