• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

NOT GOOD NEWS

Looks like FX and AOA aren’t getting along. I have purchased several FX rifles and many other items from AOA the last few years and I recently decided to give UTAH AIRGUNS a try. Their customer service is much appreciated in that they answer calls and email immediately.

I for one would rather like whom ever I spend Money with can provide quality service for repairs and maintenance to very expensive pcp guns and equipment. It is unfortunate that this apparent disagreement could result in customers of AOA loosing out too.

My favorite dealer is Palm Beach Airguns. Service is just like DonnyFL in that I've emailed both late at night and got a response within a few minutes. They always answer quickly, don't charge for shipping on orders over $150 and they ship fast with no BS. The owner has gone out of his way to help me with everything I've asked so they get my business every time. I've tried the other big names and none come close.