Daystate Not even fair - .22 Daystate Wolverine HP Regulated

It has been very windy in Indiana the last three days.

Finished a day of "getting ready for spring" chores about 4:30 and decided I had time to shoot the 25 reactive spinner target course before calling it a day. The targets range from 25 to 90 yards, with the 25 and 35 yard spinners only 15mm in size. The balance of targets range from 1" to 2 1/2" with usually a small one and large one at each distance interval.

The last couple of days I shot the .22 Panthera 700mm with 34 Gr heavy slugs and the .25 King with the 50 Gr Altaros. They sliced through the strong winds out to 90 yards with perfect precision, almost as if the wind didn't exist.

Today, for something different, I grabbed the .22 Daystate Wolverine HP Regulated out of the vault. Its favorite pellet is the H&N Baracuda Match 21.14 Gr. Same strong winds and while not as powerful as this King or Panthera, I managed to run the course in the wind with the same result - an absolutely solid platform, shooting from a bag rest using a Hawke 6-24x56 Sidewinder with the mil reticle.

It was so much fun I shot 4 mags and I still had 50 bar left before it would have dropped off of the regulator.