Nosy neighbors? How to carry 2 guns without looking like it

Just got my newest piece which I thought maybe some of you could be interested in too.

The utg alpha battle carrier. It is a sling bag that fits 2 bullpup. With the guns stored head to tail, the shape is more sport, like racquet, than a rifle bag. Also not lot of webbing sewn all over, so, to me anyway, doesn't look military either. The padding seems decent, but it is untested by me.

So, subtle. Maybe? That way my neighbors don't know every time i go to the range (very rarely). They don't know to rob my toys. ( still waiting to get my "nice" gun.)

What do you guys think?

20220301_141458.1646174152.jpg
20220301_141534.1646174169.jpg
20220301_141656.1646174183.jpg
20220301_141512.1646174202.jpg

Reactions: Mr.H and JimNM
Sounds like mabey a move in the near future if your wiried about theft..I am cery fortunate that everyone in my neighborhood shoots! Being out in the country we all have shooting ranges out in the nirth forty so to speak. We have had a couple breakin issues over the years but being a well armed area we have always caught the bad guys, nice to have good neighbors !!!!

i think the neighbors 'specifically' seeing you put a gun case in the car lets them know that if you show up and catch them on your property theyre gonna have a BAD day coz the gun is with YOU lol ... so carry a gun case to the car every time you leave even if its empty .. when your out and about though you dont want random criminals knowing you have hardware in your vehical so keep it on the down low ...

The hell with your neighbors.

I have NRA stickers on my cars

I wear NRA logos on my clothes.

When my partner lived five doors down, I used to carry my rifles/handguns and gear down to his car for hunting shooting excursions.

I live in California and my neighbors know they are safe.

The old adage applies in many cases including this one:

.. attract more flies with honey than vinegar. With a provocative attitude making enemies would be easier than making friends. Friends trust friends more than enemies. This concept can be witnessed on any grade school playground.