Northeast Airgun Classic $30,000 in prize money!

Here it is everyone!!!!!!! The Northeast Airgun Classic registration is here. Registration is tomorrow Jan 3rd 2023 at 11am Est (limited spots available). With that being said we are looking at $30,000 in prize money! Hosted at the world class and renowned Sig Sauer Academy in Epping New Hampshire on April 20-23, 2023. The team here at Northeast Airguns is bursting at the seams to put on a truly world class event. Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!!!

Northeast Airguns website: https://northeastairguns.com/

Northeast Airgun Classic registration and website:
https://www.northeastairgunclassic.com/

N.A.C $30,000 in prize money!.png

Are you using portable benches for the match?
I'm 100% sure we answered this in the other thread, but no Sig Sauer is working on some super stout benches as we speak. The bench area will also be covered with a HD tent. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to reach out!!

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Why not allow slugs to compete at the 100yd bench rest and just have a bullet weight or FPE restriction? I feel like it would help progress the sport to see what is really the best performing projectile. Just curious, I know all the big 100yd competitions are the same.
Hello @Blake1521,

We all know that pellets at the range create an immense challenge As well as attempting to create some sort of relation to the other events. The PRS / PSC does allow slugs, but the range on the targets can extend past 100yards which with some shooters / guns / effectiveness is the limit of some pellets.

Why not allow slugs to compete at the 100yd bench rest and just have a bullet weight or FPE restriction? I feel like it would help progress the sport to see what is really the best performing projectile. Just curious, I know all the big 100yd competitions are the same.
Hello @Blake1521,

We all know that pellets at the range create an immense challenge As well as attempting to create some sort of relation to the other events. The PRS / PSC does allow slugs, but the range on the targets can extend past 100yards which with some shooters / guns / effectiveness is the limit of some pellets.
Thanks for replying. Just always been curious about that in general with the big airgun competitions. I’m glad to see another big money event taking place. Especially on the east coast.

Thanks for replying. Just always been curious about that in general with the big airgun competitions. I’m glad to see another big money event taking place. Especially on the east coast.
Same with us. We have been looking to bring something big to the east coast for a while now. Crazy how far it has developed. By the way stay tuned we are announcing some updates on the Northeast Airgun Classic this coming week!!!!

Is there an actual 100 yard bench rest target example that we can see so that we might get in some realistic practice? I looked up targets and only found a 6 panel style. Meaning there was 6 bullseyes on one sheet.
The 100 yard bench targets are the same size and style as the ones used at RMAC. Most of the FX dealers have practice targets that are the exact size have 25 targets with 5 sighters on them.

Reactions: PA_AirHead