• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

North East Airgun Classic 2024 Winners Pro Benchrest

IMG_2317.jpg

Would also like to know exact gun and caliber’s, maybe they’re out there just haven’t seen yet? It would be cool to see all aux equipment such as rests, bipods, scopes.
Agree, like most events, they already have the info provided when the shooter signed up. Usually gun, caliber, pellet/slug weight, and scope. Normally the rest isn’t requested.
So NAC has the info, just probably doesn’t want to publish it for whatever reason…?

Reactions: nomojo65
Agree, like most events, they already have the info provided when the shooter signed up. Usually gun, caliber, pellet/slug weight, and scope. Normally the rest isn’t requested.
So NAC has the info, just probably doesn’t want to publish it for whatever reason…?
that takes a lot of time to publish i would think

• Haha
Reactions: Centercut
Is Nikolai Boldov still shoot the .22?
If so, that's awesome.
That's some skills!
Why do you say that? Yes, he's an awesome shooter, but the .22 RDM is NOT at any sort of disadvantage to the .25 Heavy or .30 caliber pellets.

I think the winner shot a .30 Panthera 700mm. Not sure what pellets, but lots of them were shooting AEA pellets. Looking at the videos and photos, plus comments, it seems that two shooters had "pellet issues" like spiraling or flyers and more than likely would have won were that not the case.

Watching Nicolay's videos (which I always do to learn from him), it seems in the finals he had a few 7s caused it appears by bad pellets spiraling (.22 RD Monsters). Had even two of them been 9s, he would have won.

And looking at Keith Gibson's card, and his comments, he had a "flyer" with the .30 JSB 44.75 that gave him a 5. Had that been a 9, he would have won.

Time to move way from JSB? ;)

• Wow
Reactions: nomojo65 and tibor
Why do you say that? Yes, he's an awesome shooter, but the .22 RDM is NOT at any sort of disadvantage to the .25 Heavy or .30 caliber pellets.

I think the winner shot a .30 Panthera 700mm. Not sure what pellets, but lots of them were shooting AEA pellets. Looking at the videos and photos, plus comments, it seems that two shooters had "pellet issues" like spiraling or flyers and more than likely would have won were that not the case.

Watching Nicolay's videos (which I always do to learn from him), it seems in the finals he had a few 7s caused it appears by bad pellets spiraling (.22 RD Monsters). Had even two of them been 9s, he would have won.

And looking at Keith Gibson's card, and his comments, he had a "flyer" with the .30 JSB 44.75 that gave him a 5. Had that been a 9, he would have won.

Time to move way from JSB? ;)
This was the second year for the shoot at SIG. We were able to view the shoot 2 days a talk to some of the shooters. Best bet for a heads up is to ch3ckthe sig site for next years date. Awesome event. Hard to believe how these folks shot at 650 yards

Do they ever split up calibers into there own groups ? A .30 cal leaves a bigger hole so do they use a hole plug in 30 cal for the .22 and. 25 ?

Thanks
No, they do not split up calibers into separate groups. There is no advantage to shooting the larger calibers, since the BC on the .22 pellets is comparable to the .25 Heavy and better than the standard JSB .30 pellets. All targets are "plugged" to 0.35 caliber for fairness.