• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

North Carolina Airgun Show

I think you said the same thing 3 years ago herb haha. I have full intentions of giving you some money same as 3 years ago. I wonder if 007 ever got rid of that edgun .30 cal lol.

Rob I would buy that super cool arrow shooter you made but I doubt you would part with that one .

I so look forward to seeing you guys again and those crazy smiles you fellows share haha.
Hey, thanks for asking. I did display the 30 cal Edgun at the show ,but wasn't selling it at that time. If you have an interest in owning it I can bring it this year and let you fall in love with it and take it home. It's name is "SPANKY" if you feel the need to talk to it. Seeya there.

Gathering up some goodies right now : There are 4 airguns under the displayed stuff! No peeking.......they will be on the table this Friday and Saturday.......

KIMG2820.JPG

Just started gathering stuff up... not bringing anything for display this time. All for sale. Not soliciting sales here. If these dont sell, I'll list here when I have the time, inclination and BOXES for them.
Handmade knives
Handmade rings
Handmade trinkets
14 or so scopes $10 and up
R9 Custom with Macarri TK stock finished by Paul Bishop
TX200HC with Abernethy stock
Hatsan AT44 PA
Roald built RWS 850 with Linthicum custom stock
Kodiak .25
Patriot .22
Regulated Talon
English Gamo Hurricane
BSA Hornet with custom paint
AirMax PCP Rifle
AAS400C with amazing factory stock
Couple of bullpup stocks
3000psi regulated small CF tank
Might bring a few custom Crosman 22xx/13xx guns as well.

Last edited:
I’ll be there, have a Red Wolf midnight in .30 hp with Element optics Helix scope, Accutac bipod, Hugget Magna moderator, Air Venturi Nomad 2 compressor, fx chronograph and an assortment of pellets and slugs I’m looking to sale.
If you're there tomorrow, I might be willing to take that chronograph off your hands.