• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

North Carolina Airgun Show CANCELLED

Bad news in the mail today................I got an envelope with my check for 2 tables back from Tony McDaniel (the man behind the show). What a bummer, I was looking forward to seeing a lot of familiar faces and catching up with friends from years past. Last show was in 2019 , and let's hope that 2022 will have a brighter outcome. I know that Tony and his wife Karen put a lot of effort into the show and I'm quite sure that he hated to cancel. Hate to be the bearer of bad news , but this is where we are at.

KIMG1700.1631297271.JPG

I hear you guys are still not in a good place with that damn virus.

In my country all corona restrictions was cancelled today, and just a few things happen like wear a mask at the airport and school kids have to get tested once a week.

No more silly corona passports ( not that i ever used mine ) no restrictions on group sizes, already stadiums have been at full capacity here for that stupid kick a ball around game.