• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Norica Omnia ZRS Fire (Review) Recoilless Break Barrel

If memory serves, the action inside that ZRS recoilless stock is their Norica Hawk for anyone wanting to know which model they used.
Should be 1 or 2 other hands on reviews, search here or GTA for them.
Gas ram in it is the usual sealed type unit and about the same price as Hatsan's Vortex unit if you can find one, so longevity is most likely no better or worse than any other rifle brand out there using them. I've had a Norica Deadeye GRS .22 for a few years now that's still given me no issues.
For $200-$250 I might consider one but at $400, I'd rather put the money towards a good vintage Beeman R series springer.

Reactions: JDR and bustachip
Refurbs in both calibers available @ PA. Been 4 sale @ PA and AGD for a +year. 2-3 reviews, nobody buying. Those that are buying are sending them back, thus the refurbs. Who does the warranty work stateside?
This guy is pretty smart. Look in the Refub section to guage how many people are returning a gun. Good stuff!