Noob questions regarding Tuxing gold moisture filter

I sent the gold Tuxing back. Nasty sharp end cap threads, with stupid loose o-rings that can get pinched if your not careful. On amazon, user shows exploded tube that was seam welded..really? And first 8mm male QD that will not fit my 15 year old high quality Foster female. All my other chinese males measure 7.9x that do fit my Fosters. LOL, yep size matters? The huge chinese females make for filling my old Disco an affair but ok on bottles. Both ends can be changed on Tuxing. I do like the double o-rings on the tuxing media tube. Mine, like WM tube, has the single o-ring, but so far, has not let our southern torrent of moisture slip by. Whew!

Biohazardman, an HPA compressor expert, said if beads are getting soaked, it's time to upgrade moisture removal program. Started setup with Yong Heng small black cotton-filled filter with M50 molecular sieve next inline, then another cotton-filled filter. Black YH filter cotton was soaked after filling guns in my Florida garage, added copper-colored (eBay, $125) water coalescing filter, clean and dry since. Internal molecular sieve cartridge still looks new. WM
OT Using the same filter, with o-ring first, followed by 1 inch cotton, then drying sieve media. The cheap GX backup pump cannot use a coalescent filter. In 80% humid weather, the gap between male cap and single tube o-ring traps pure water, maybe tiny bit in cotton to dry between fills. I will just dump the molecular sieve after a few fills. high jack off...

actually the way these work is they force air 'around' the cartridge which sinks the heat out and condenses moisture .. youll want to orient it vertically and a bit higher than the compressor outlet so water pools at the bottom and you can bleed it out at the compressor bleed ... when your done for the day, open the filter, remove the cartridge, dry it well, and leave it apart to dry out for a day or 2, lube all orings and threads with silicone oil.. all you need to do .. the cartridge should last indefinitely ... it does help absorb some moisture, but realise the main mode of operation is the heavy aluminum body sinks and condenses water out, which you then bleed and blast out of the system .. dont leave it sitting wet is my advice .. if it starts to corrode and create trash then youll have 'real' problems .
Please clarify for those who may not understand. Are you referring to a coalescing filter or a desiccant filter? A coalescing filter on a compressor isn't removable but it has a dump valve at the bottom that pushes the water out under air pressure. Can an aftermarket coalescing filter be unscrewed to dry out the inside element? If you are referring to removing a desiccant filter cartridge to leave it out to dry after each use then it is a poorly designed compressor to allow that much moisture into the desiccant filter body.