None of my QD fill connectors will work on the FX Impact M3

I have an opportunity to test an FX Impact M3 before buying it. My test period is limited and I was a bit miffed to discover that none of the QD foster female connectors I have around will work with the FX and my compressor as the gun ships from the factory. I don't have time to order an extender like many FX owners do. I will have to remove the trigger guard to fill the gun. The connector that is on my compressor now won't fit through the opening in the trigger guard - Why did they make that opening so small? Another extended one I have will fit through the opening but won't attach to the fitting on the gun and I can't round the sharp corners on foster fitting on this loaner gun to make it fit. The one FX sends with the gun which is very nicely made other than the release ring is way too short, but it has a different thread size than all of my fill whips and it uses an external sealing washer rather than a compression fit like what is on all my whips.

Is the thread type and washer sealing QD connector that they send the most common style? I have never seen one like this on a whip but mine are all from China. This gun is a recent production gun based on the date on the bottle. I would have thought that by now FX would be shipping a connector that is more easily removed from the gun when done filling, though that wouldn't have helped me since the thread and sealing style they chose won't work on my whips.