Non-lead Predator GTO's or H&N Baracuda's vs. good ol' JSB's...any thoughts?

I've been avoiding the thought of a complete ban on lead in my state with airguns, but at some point it's probably going to be a reality. Has anyone used the .25 cal above-mentioned pellets in an FX Impact (or any other PCP) and if so, what are your thoughts on them? I'm not ready to jump ship, but it makes sense for me to get ahead of a potential variable and have an alternative in place if need be.

I have used all three. I weigh and lube my pellets and have found that the Predator GTO's are so uniform that I no longer weigh them. They shoot fast and flat so the holdovers are minimal. They are my go to pellet for small game pesting. I still use JSB's for FT (mainly the 13.4s) which I find very accurate and are less affected by the wind but need to be weighed because of about 1% having very low or very high weights.

A previous owner of my Leshiy Classic told me the GTOs were the preferred pellet in 22 so I did recently order some GTOs in 177, 22, and 25 cal.

It is set up with the 250mm, 25 cal barrel currently and initial sight in at close range looks to be very promising. I only ordered these pellets to fill out an order so honestly I was hoping they wouldn't shoot well given their cost. But now I'm looking forward to seeing how they do at longer ranges and faster speeds.

I did not use a chronograph but this Leshiy is currently set up to shoot very slow with 25 grain pellets so I'm guessing the GTOs were well below 700 FPS. Previous owner said he was getting one hole accuracy at 35 yards with the 22 GTOs at ~850 FPS.

I do not know the twist rate or choke characteristics of the Edgun LW barrels much less which FX liner would most closely match but that might be interesting to look up.

I'm hoping to compile some test data regarding lead free pellets for various guns. I'm a dealer & have access to almost every kind of lead free pellet out there, provided they're in stock. Would anyone be interested in some free samples? In exchange, I'd just like you to provide feedback, based on your gun, of which pellets seemed to be the best.

I don't know how we could standardize the test data. Just about any pellet can shoot well at 10 yards, once you adjust your scope. What distances are realistic? I would like to create sample packs, and then mail them out with some test targets, or a standardized setup.

Yesterday I shot 3 of the .177 GTO domed through the same hole with the Avenger Bullpup yesterday, at 20 yards. Back around 45 yards, once the wind picked up, they were spread out a few inches.

At the moment, I still need to place multiple $2,000 orders with Daisy, Gamo, and H&N, to restock. I have tons of the Crosman Powershot, which are only 99% lead free, and then Wadcutter GTO and Domed GTO in .177.

If anyone is interested, or has special requests for what to order, please let me know. I'll be getting these for sure:

H&N: Baracuda Green, Field Target Trophy Green

Gamo: Blue Flame, Luxor, PBA Platinum, PBA Raptor, Lethal.

Daisy: Wadcutter .177

GTO (backordered); .22 & .25 domed

Everyone seems to prefer the GTO, but the Baracuda Greens are heavier in .22 and .25. I haven't been able to run tests between them yet, as I don't have any .22 or .25 cal PCPs right now.

Thanks!