Nomad II Follow Up.

I have had my Nomad for about 6 weeks and wanted to post a follow up now that I have used it. I shoot in my basement range almost every day. Right now I have 6 pcp's. Must sessions I shoot 1 or 2 rifles for the optimum number of shots. So every few days I have 2- 4 rifles to be topped off. It usually takes 20 - 30 minutes depending upon number and type. Yesterday I topped off 2 rifles which took about 15 minutes. However, I also had a new Texan with an empty tank. That took almost 20 minutes from 0 - 2900. Also I let the Nomad rest before filling the Texan. For my purposes in the basement range this is the perfect rig. I can shoot as much as I want without worrying about air. So far the Nomad functions flawlessly and as advertised. I do not even leave it set up. I put it back in the zippered bag after each use and keep it on a shelf. It is so fast and easy to set up. Having said that I have been getting into big bore air rifle shooting and when the weather gets warmer I will be hitting the range. With that in mind I have ordered a Tiger Shark tank and an Omega Turbo Charger which will make filling at the range easier. If I had thought ahead or planned better I would have gone straight to the larger compressor, but now I have the Nomad and it is a darn nice little unit for what it is.