NOMAD II arrived. There were some issues

I have mine for a couple of weeks and it's working great! But now you make me wonder if should open it just to see everything is connected the way they should!

A simple way to tell if your hose is connected is to BRIEFLY put your finger over the hole while running compressor. You will feel suction if it is and nothing if it is not.

Reactions: bandg
Here's how I've been doing mine.

1550444723_6725396455c69e8b33c2672.03283729_Screenshot_20190217-180429.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt3864xBbL-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=kqncq1gg08b8

Having problems not sure what it could be but I have had my Nomad 2 since the 4th month of 2020, maybe used it no more than 15 times to fill my Impact. Three days ago I had to replace the Delrin Bleed valve washer. Pumped up my gun No issues. till this afternoon. Started to pump the gun and the pressure would not go above the 150 bar mark. stopped it and did a full inspection, Nothing leaking inside all parts seemed connected and in order. and I tried again. only this time it started to make a bit of a clunking sound. and self shut off. I checked both the bleed valve's side and bottom. and what came out has me puzzled. Silver sheen oil out of both Valves. Packed it up and thinking either something with the piston chamber or the push rod is broken. Has anyone had this issue.???