• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Nomad 2 compressor

Have you acquired the new Nomad 2 compressor. I'm expecting to receive one this month from Pyramyd Air. Hopefully it will allow me to have a way to quickly top off my PCP guns. I haven't had much luck with my Omega Supercharger in that it had less than two hour on it and it quit working. I sent it to Todd who did find the problem and it is on its way back to me. It is very frustrating to put out over $2000.00 for the Supercharger and it not work. Hopefully the Nomad 2 will be utilized for Topping off my guns and I will utilize the Supercharger to fill my 75CF Omega Tank. I'm about to have contact with the local Fire Department who will allow me to have them fill my 75 CF tank every couple months. The New Fire Chief will line me up with his Compressor Tech who will look after me. I'll be dropping off Doughnuts and cookies ever so often for the Fireman. It will b e great if I can have my Omega Tank filled.