Noise: Benjamin Marauder vs. Dreamline or Crown

SkyDM, I really like the fact that you say your .25 Crown with the moderator is similar to the .22 Marauder. I would like to get a .25 Crown, so it's the main comparison I am thinking about. What mm barrel(s) are you using? (And, of course, the Crown in .22 would only be quieter.) Please explain what the "fx stackable" moderator is, if you don't mind. Thanks
Sanctify7

At the same power level as the Marauder I start to think by Crown is broken, but it has been years since I have owned a Marauder, but I do remember it being really quiet. The only gun I have ever owned that was as quiet or better without adding a silencer was a Daystate Renegade 22cal. You can put a Sumo on the Dreamline or Crown and solve your problems. I just keep the FX Donny on my Crown though most of the time.

You may want to look at the Huma Air Moderators also, in my experience, they are quieter than a comparibly sized DonnyFL. They are also modular so you can configure them specifically for your needs. I have a Crown and a Dreamline, the Crown is equipped with a Huma Air Mod 40, the Dreamline has a DonnyFL FX moderator, the Crown is considerably quieter and much closer to the quietness of my Marauder. Both the Crown and Dreamline produce more power than my Marauder.

You may want to look at the Huma Air Moderators also, in my experience, they are quieter than a comparibly sized DonnyFL. They are also modular so you can configure them specifically for your needs. I have a Crown and a Dreamline, the Crown is equipped with a Huma Air Mod 40, the Dreamline has a DonnyFL FX moderator, the Crown is considerably quieter and much closer to the quietness of my Marauder. Both the Crown and Dreamline produce more power than my Marauder.
I will indeed check out the Huma moderators. I had only heard of Donny FL and Hugget.
Thank you, FL.
S7

Just for clarification, my Crown's barrel is also the 380mm, the Dreamline is 600mm and the Crown is quieter with the Huma Air Moderator!
Thanks, FL. I appreciate the information. So what I said above to SDM applies here. I am getting answers that I wanted to hear, but now they have some experiential basis. Great S7

You know, FL, I read your last post, but after a reread I realized I did not fully process the particulars: the 380mm Crown is quieter than the 600mm Dreamline. Do you attribute the Crown’s lower noise solely to the Huma mod, or is the Crown inherently a bit quieter than the Dreamline? Thanks. (Pardon my double response above; I am still getting acquainted with this platform.) S7

You know, FL, I read your last post, but after a reread I realized I did not fully process the particulars: the 380mm Crown is quieter than the 600mm Dreamline. Do you attribute the Crown’s lower noise solely to the Huma mod, or is the Crown inherently a bit quieter than the Dreamline? Thanks. (Pardon my double response above; I am still getting acquainted with this platform.) S7
It's a combination of things, the Dreamline has some mods and it does produce more power than the Crown, which is bone stock. Still, both pellets are traveling at sub-sonic speed, to the difference probably has more to do with the moderator than the gun, barrel length or shroud. The Moderator on the Dreamline is the FX Branded DonnyFL that came with it, the Huma Air on the Crown is the 40MOD with 3 baffled sections and one hollow section. This is the Huma Air Moderator I have on my Crown:

It's a combination of things, the Dreamline has some mods and it does produce more power than the Crown, which is bone stock. Still, both pellets are traveling at sub-sonic speed, to the difference probably has more to do with the moderator than the gun, barrel length or shroud. The Moderator on the Dreamline is the FX Branded DonnyFL that came with it, the Huma Air on the Crown is the 40MOD with 3 baffled sections and one hollow section. This is the Huma Air Moderator I have on my Crown:

Thanks for the detailed reply, and the link. I am also going to see if anyone has a YouTube video on the Huma 40. S7