• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

NOE Web Store

Really! REALLY! REALLY! DISLIKE being required to have an account with a darned web store. I have an account with PayPal. They know all I want anyone to know and they manage purchases transparently. The VERY IDEA that a vendor DEMANDS I make an account with them to PURCHASE things from them makes me angry...

Then to cap it off the clown who programmed that interface obviously did not test it thoroughly when he deployed it. TBH it felt like he was actually working on the site while I made my purchase.

Well I just needed to get that off my chest. I already told them so I guess this is just a heads up to anyone headed there to buy from the web store. Just make sure you bring a pound of patience with you.

Oh yeah and don't try to use your username to login, it will fail even if you have the right password BECAUSE the programmer hashed your password with your email address and failed to understand that when you do it that way the username no longer works with the password. So make sure you use your email address and not your username.