• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Projectiles NOE 0.25 wadcutter mold

Classified Status
SOLD
NOE 250-22-WC-CD1 2 Cavity HB
Includes the 3 sets of pins for shallow, medium or deep skirt.
Excellent condition.
Disclaimer because we're all friends here:
I've been casting in tin metal and I can't get it to cast accurate pellets! The mold halves line up fine, the pellets look beautiful and feel round and consistent, they all weigh within 0.3 grains of each other, load fine, shoot fine but just won't go in the same hole no matter what speed I shoot them at, from 500 to 900 fps. I even tried shooting them backwards. Predator GTOs, NOE round nose or BBT slugs cast in .25 all shoot fine so it's not the barrel, or maybe my barrel just doesn't like wadcutters. Buy this off me if you want to try casting in lead and see how they work for you. Otherwise I'll sell it to some sucker on eBay.
Asking "half-price": $60. plus shipping (currently looks to be $9. USPS ground in CONUS).