• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Nobody warned me...

Now I know why I can’t find any .20 cal
Utah Airguns and Trenier Airguns both show to have the JSB 13.73gr in stock.
Or go PCP... Youll blur the line with doing the drug by the same name. Cost+ addiction Lol... Get hooked on air guns not on drugs.. ( but then why cant i do both+ wash it all down with alcohol?)😭

Ya, ill just stick to up to a springer...
I have 3 PCP's in the arsenal along with a couple CO2 pistols, a vintage pumper and all the springers.....I did say I was a confirmed addict...lol.

Warning? 🤣 I came running in here head first 🤪🤙
I also needed a distraction from alcohol. Been almost 7 years no alcohol. 😅 slinging lead is way more fun🤗
I dont know.... Sometimes a gun, pellets, groups can drive me to drink.( The hard stuff). Though i do kinda like my gin and tonics under any condition or circumstances.. lol🤤

• Haha
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I dont know.... Sometimes a gun, pellets, groups can drive me to drink.( The hard stuff). Though i do kinda like my gin and tonics under any condition or circumstances.. lol🤤
I used to drink for effect🥴
Got tired of hearing stories of me the next day and not remembering a lick of what they were talking about😕
I'm a coffee man now🤷‍♂️
I can drink coffee all day and still function normally as opposed to drinking alcohol all day then trying to even work🫠......Coffee is allowed/accepted everywhere.....in public, at work, the stores...😄
Plus no weird stories...just old tales🤣

.....I did say I was a confirmed addict...lol.

Speak for yourself, sir!
1678117984951.gif

I went thru 500 this morning at my shooting range. In a month, I easily go thru 6 or 7 tins. Being retired and shooting daily burns em up pretty fast. Wait till you get a semiautomatic, they will go really fast!
When shooting my co2 pistols it's super easy to go through at least a tin in no time.

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
... that I would be shooting so much after getting into airguns! I thought I was set for a while with 500 pellets. Where did they all go?! It hasn't even been a month! I guess I need to place an order... Haha

Seriously, though - it is awesome fun.
1678201584871.png

... that I would be shooting so much after getting into airguns! I thought I was set for a while with 500 pellets. Where did they all go?! It hasn't even been a month! I guess I need to place an order... Haha

Seriously, though - it is awesome fun.
Booowawahahaha! 1 tin , how cute. Not to redicle, just enjoying a newbie coming of age in this game.

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1