Nobody warned me...

Wait until you decide you want something in another caliber. Many of us have guns in 2 or even 3 calibers, in my case 4, and the pellets to go with them...lol. 500 in a month? I've seen plenty say they shoot that in a day...lol.
Denial?? Why bother and freely admit I'm an addict and enabler :) Pellet stash? Mine took 7 to get where it is now.

I'd like to tell you it gets easier but it really doesn't. You'll buy another gun at some point and realize it likes a different pellet than the first so you'll stock up on that one too, and then you'll buy another gun and once again it'll also prefer a different pellet and so on. It snowballs on you quickly and one thing snowballs don't have are brakes. Welcome aboard!

View attachment 337113

OP was crying for help and professed that he has a problem like in AA meetings. Instead of helping, y’all started to compare sizes of your “problem” and completely dismissed severity of his “problem”.

That said, I almost shot coffee through my nose when he said he is low on his only tin of 500 pellets……..🤨🤔🤣🤣

OP was crying for help and professed that he has a problem like in AA meetings. Instead of helping, y’all started to compare sizes of your “problem” and completely dismissed severity of his “problem”.

That said, I almost shot coffee through my nose when he said he is low on his only tin of 500 pellets……..🤨🤔🤣🤣
"I need help guys" here... have another drink!

Wait until you decide you want something in another caliber. Many of us have guns in 2 or even 3 calibers, in my case 4, and the pellets to go with them...lol. 500 in a month? I've seen plenty say they shoot that in a day...lol.
Denial?? Why bother and freely admit I'm an addict and enabler :) Pellet stash? Mine took 7 to get where it is now.
Or go PCP... Youll blur the line with doing the drug by the same name. Cost+ addiction Lol... Get hooked on air guns not on drugs.. ( but then why cant i do both+ wash it all down with alcohol?)😭

Ya, ill just stick to up to a springer...

Haha, this cracked me up.

It is also hilarious how just out of the loop I was. My only previous experience with AGs was as a kid with a 397... And a tin would last me a while! My new Notos just devoured the tin with no warning.

On a related note, I now understand the appeal of bottle guns with huge shot counts. I'm not into them aesthetically, but now I kind of want one so I can shoot uninterrupted... "I need more than one tin of pellets for my new gun. Better buy some tins and another gun while I'm at it."

... that I would be shooting so much after getting into airguns! I thought I was set for a while with 500 pellets. Where did they all go?! It hasn't even been a month! I guess I need to place an order... Haha

Seriously, though - it is awesome fun.
Maybe relax and read a book ;)

Screen Shot 2023-03-05 at 7.43.30 AM.jpg

Reactions: Elbowgrease
"I need help guys" here... have another drink!

:D what did you expect? we are all balls deep in our addition! There are pellet pounders here, that have a 500ct + A DAY habit! Look at the stash's that we addicts have and that's just the ammo! Do you think we have time for clarity? and acceptance? HELL NO! The one tin comment from the OP caused the hair on the back of my neck to stand up and my blood to run cold! I've had nightmares, but that's extreme.:oops: LOL!! just messing around.

It is also hilarious how just out of the loop I was. My only previous experience with AGs was as a kid with a 397... And a tin would last me a while! My new Notos just devoured the tin with no warning.

On a related note, I now understand the appeal of bottle guns with huge shot counts. I'm not into them aesthetically, but now I kind of want one so I can shoot uninterrupted... "I need more than one tin of pellets for my new gun. Better buy some tins and another gun while I'm at it."
For the love of God, do NOT buy a quality springer. That rabbit hole is never ending.

this is the guy you want to party with!

... that I would be shooting so much after getting into airguns! I thought I was set for a while with 500 pellets. Where did they all go?! It hasn't even been a month! I guess I need to place an order... Haha

Seriously, though - it is awesome fun.
I went thru 500 this morning at my shooting range. In a month, I easily go thru 6 or 7 tins. Being retired and shooting daily burns em up pretty fast. Wait till you get a semiautomatic, they will go really fast!

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1