• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Nobody warned me...

addiction,,, WARNING :eek: :cool:
"Phencyclidine or phenylcyclohexyl piperidine (PCP), also known as angel dust among other names, is a dissociative anesthetic mainly used recreationally for its significant mind-altering effects. PCP may cause hallucinations, distorted perceptions of sounds, and violent behavior. Wikipedia"
Yep that sounds about right. I'm still giggling about a tin of 500, ok, laughing uncontrollably. Speaking of which I need to order more, I think some of mine are nearing their expiration date.

I will easy do 2 tins in a session at the bench, that in the 13 gr .177 i shoot mean 800 shots.
On a really good summer day, and my friend not testing my friendship asking for my assistance with this and that, i will go past 1000 shots just fine.

I do not have a huge stash of ammo, but i do make sure i do not run out.
Keep them cycling through, it's a will know fact that pellets get stale and they lose accuracy if they sit around too long.

A tin of 500 pellets..lol ya, i had to get on the wagon to control myself. Now i went from bricks of 500 count tins to a tin or 2 .... Kinda like alcoholic anonymous thing but you never go completely cold turkey..😁.

View attachment 337087
( And that was what just sit on the bench..).

When you got a good gun and free time blowing through pellets is just a thing.. cant help yourself..
i hope ya left some a Wall Mart for me???

i hope ya left some a Wall Mart for me???
Anymore its a first come first served.. ots now hope they got a few tins when it use to be a bricks worth or 2 of each..

Lucky to go in and hope there's at least one tin to grab anymore or they got .22 but no .177 kinda thing.

When he said america going to reset i did not know to 3ed world living..lol

Just got into the pcp world this past January. I now have two rifles, a hand pump AND compressor, and about 5k assorted pellets and slugs. Almost never shoot my springer anymore. Now I’m try to decide which gun I want next.
שלום
I recommend having at least one Avenger, one Eagle Claw and one big bore (I like the Bulldog. 357). Then move on to any other wind gun that tickles your fancy

I recommend having at least one Avenger, one Eagle Claw and one big bore (I like the Bulldog. 357). Then move on to any other wind gun that tickles your fancy
I have an Avenger already, and a Cayden, bothe in 22. Although 357mag is my preferred powder burner round, one of the main reasons for moving into PCP’s is the ability to get a lot of trigger time on the cheap., not to mention the fun factor. Although the entry price has been a little up there, I can’t shoot any of my pb calibers this cheap. I’ll be staying with the micro calibers for the foreseeable future. Thinking bullpupnxt … maybe. That said, thanks for the input.

High power (relatively) air is more complex mechanically then powder. For example, a semi auto 9mm handgun has an operating pressure of aprox 35,000psi. A 9mm semi auto air gun operating pressure is aprox 4500 to 1500psi. There is very little energy to work with, therefore the engineering is much more crucial. Part of the higher cost of the air gun.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
... that I would be shooting so much after getting into airguns! I thought I was set for a while with 500 pellets. Where did they all go?! It hasn't even been a month! I guess I need to place an order... Haha

Seriously, though - it is awesome fun.
Well, 500 pellets is only a start. Pellets, compared to regular firearms ammo, is cheap....stock up!

Welcome. Keep up the good work OP. The last count I did was around 60000 total projectiles from 177-357 calibers. Now I got a 45&50 cal recently so... I am trying real hard to keep it real and only stockpile a couple thousand projectiles for each lol. I did the two tins of cphp's for a while at Walmart back in the beginning break barrel days. Currently got about 11000 of those left!