Nobody warned me...

A tin of 500 pellets..lol ya, i had to get on the wagon to control myself. Now i went from bricks of 500 count tins to a tin or 2 .... Kinda like alcoholic anonymous thing but you never go completely cold turkey..😁.

image76.jpg

( And that was what just sit on the bench..).

When you got a good gun and free time blowing through pellets is just a thing.. cant help yourself..

You probably never asked the question. We would've warned you. It's a steep rabbit hole amigo and sounds like you're over the edge already. Best thing to do is pack up your gun and send it to someone else. If not, just like rabbits, you'll somehow have at least 5 in the next 6 months. Along with at least 10 different styles of ammo and slugs. And a compressor. And tons of extra add-ons you never thought you would 'need'.

Consider yourself warned. :)

addiction,,, WARNING :eek: :cool:
"Phencyclidine or phenylcyclohexyl piperidine (PCP), also known as angel dust among other names, is a dissociative anesthetic mainly used recreationally for its significant mind-altering effects. PCP may cause hallucinations, distorted perceptions of sounds, and violent behavior. Wikipedia"

I'd like to tell you it gets easier but it really doesn't. You'll buy another gun at some point and realize it likes a different pellet than the first so you'll stock up on that one too, and then you'll buy another gun and once again it'll also prefer a different pellet and so on. It snowballs on you quickly and one thing snowballs don't have are brakes. Welcome aboard!

20230303_152546.jpg

I'd like to tell you it gets easier but it really doesn't. You'll buy another gun at some point and realize it likes a different pellet than the first so you'll stock up on that one too, and then you'll buy another gun and once again it'll also prefer a different pellet and so on. It snowballs on you quickly and one thing snowballs don't have are brakes. Welcome aboard!

View attachment 337113
All I want too know is how many years it took to get those stash's ?

I suggest buying pellets in bulk. Either five or ten tins at a time will keep you shooting.

Trenier Airguns has the best prices for JSB pellets, Jeff has very good prices and very fast shipping.

For H&N pellets Airguns of Arizona have a great selection and the best prices.

The big box stores or Amazon sell Crosman pellets around $6 a tin, best bang for your buck if the rifle likes them.

Have fun and don't shoot your eye out!

You know on the side of the receivers there's that warning with the " this is not a toy'". Should read " this is not a toy its a addicting drug"
Ironically, I got into shooting because I gave up drinking and needed something to keep me busy. Well, it worked but I'm not sure its a much healthier habit at this point but at least I dont wake up in the middle of the yard any more.

... that I would be shooting so much after getting into airguns! I thought I was set for a while with 500 pellets. Where did they all go?! It hasn't even been a month! I guess I need to place an order... Haha

Seriously, though - it is awesome fun.

hahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

wait till you really get into it :cool:

... that I would be shooting so much after getting into airguns! I thought I was set for a while with 500 pellets. Where did they all go?! It hasn't even been a month! I guess I need to place an order... Haha

Seriously, though - it is awesome fun.
The problem is we here are all in denial and have the same addiction you do! The lead is in your blood. (Figuratively speaking) You will never quench your thirst, and never be the same!
Trainer outdoors, pyramid air, are good places to get pellets. If your rifle shoots the Crosmans from Walmart, a cheap way to go.