• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

No response on last thread

How do you plan on filling your tank? If you’re compressing your own air you can get away with a bottle sized to the bare minimum, or if you’ve got a compressor setup and you can dry your air sufficiently you could store air in a 9 liter tank and have fills for days. I personally run an expired paintball tank and a 9 liter for fills when I’m not in the field. The paintball tank is a 68cubic inch at 4500psi, I can top off my panthera at least five times and my impact (480cc) at least three times or so.

Reactions: 17dean
How do you plan on filling your tank? If you’re compressing your own air you can get away with a bottle sized to the bare minimum, or if you’ve got a compressor setup and you can dry your air sufficiently you could store air in a 9 liter tank and have fills for days. I personally run an expired paintball tank and a 9 liter for fills when I’m not in the field. The paintball tank is a 68cubic inch at 4500psi, I can top off my panthera at least five times and my impact (480cc) at least three times or so.

Thanks I’ve only had a 3 liter which doesn’t get me far. I do have a good compressor but being here in Florida at very high humidity I prefer to fill up a tank at night and fill in the hot weather at daytime. I have a good filtration system done right with a check valve on the filter which released at 2000 psi so any water and oil is trapped. I’m trying to save wear and tear on the compressor mostly. A little less humidity around here when the sun is done?