• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

No PyramydAir pellet sales?

I canceled my last order. Was taking forever to fulfill due to “pre-order” pellets that would never show up on the estimated date. Figured I would wait on a sale and order bulk. 

However, seems I was wrong about the Pandemic & sales. Looks like people are ordering their fill & sales aren’t as needed. Let’s see if July 4th brings any incentives. 

I’m upset with PA right now. The H&N 25 cal Barracuda Hunter extremes were in stock when I bought, I spent exactly $152 to get free shipping, and I get a return email saying it’ll be in on the 29th of this month. 

Next day day I get a second email telling me they held my order cause no 25 cal BHE are in stock, but they sure pulled the $$ out of my account. I send them an email to let them have it, and they reply back with a generic email telling me I’ll be notified when they do come in for stock. No addressing the question I asked them, “how are you going to make this good for me?”

Really lame. I read about all the anger and aggravation with PA and have never really paid attention as they’ve never done me wrong, but now I understand why their not wining the favorite vendor trophy.

i don’t understand why these vendors of air rifles and accessories don’t follow the ways of amazon or Midway, where the money gets pulled out ones bank account the minute the products in and gets shipped. Greedy bastards, they are

For those of you who are using Trenier,
do they charge you your state's sales tax when you order from them?

[I'm at the point of not ordering from places now who are tacking on / supporting NY State sales taxes.]

Thanks

🙂👍 

Sam -

That is your own states fault not PA Many states have now made it law that even on out of state internet orders sales tax will be charged