• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

no pesting today locals around

no shooting today local lady's on the deck
IMG_1517.jpg

Reactions: bink2 and Sqwirl57
two female peacocks just wandered in here about 5 weeks ago ?????????? must have escaped a farm , friendly , you can get fairly close to them .

Friendly and almost tame is interesting. There is a feral population on an island around here and I've been told they are "more alert and wary than wild turkeys". The males make an stunningly beautiful mount with the tail feathers down like a wedding train. Prettiest bird mount I've ever seen.

I considered getting some for my property. Decided against it, they have a tendency to follow wild turkeys and escape. Other not so great habits are roosting in trees and everything under said tree gets covered in large amounts of poo. They screech a fair amount and love to cop a squat on cars with their lovely talons scratching the heck out of em. Not a good match for me. They look cool and their tail feathers make a great farm cat toys. Wonder what they taste like.:unsure:

*Grilled Beer Can Peacock