• The Airgun Nation App is ready for iOS users! It should be available for Android users any minute! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

N/A No more interest in PCPs

When I first became an airgun forum dude, I always referred to them as “real guns”. But the powder burner thing made sense.
It does. I don't recall there being a term in the PB world for airguns like that... I could see it though, something along the lines of 'puff guns', lol... ok, doesn't flow off the tongue quite as well, lol.

Lol - same - multiple Rattlers and Sidewinders - don't worry though - Rattler .45 is coming soon - already pre ordered mines.

No different than the PB world, there was a point I had dozens upon dozens of the same platform... it was like ... why....
Wow. A .45 rattler eh... gonna keep my eyes open for that. Glad I never pulled the trigger on an AEA semi .45. The .35 terminator I had turned me off to AEA semis

Last edited:
Reactions: allinssd
Thanks,...it's OK I had a great run, always had to really be careful with budgets and how much I could afford to have invested since I'm not anywhere near being wealthy but now it's just a bit more, I also have to sell a bunch of firearms and my beloved E-moto.
Sorry to hear that, including your Sur-Ron…especially the bike though. Here’s hoping you’ll have a new version of both in the future!

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
It does. I don't recall there being a term in the PB world for airguns like that... I could see it though, something along the lines of 'puff guns', lol... ok, doesn't flow off the tongue quite as well, lol.

I have seen the phrase "glorified BB gun" or something very close to that more than once. Whether it was the same member each time, I do not know.

• Haha
Reactions: Trent A
Well what I'm trying to say......

Lets go back a minute, for almost 2 decades into PCPs I sure had my favorites but I still loved to read and follow other guns, loved to follow new guns coming out and so and so now,

Since I got my Hubens I really don't spend hardly any time reading about other guns, I might chime in once in a while if I see something that looks very nice but in reality I lost all interest in any other gun.
I can see that. After getting my GK1. It out classed the others I have by such a wide margin.
I now know now my next purchase will be a K1

Well what I'm trying to say......

Lets go back a minute, for almost 2 decades into PCPs I sure had my favorites but I still loved to read and follow other guns, loved to follow new guns coming out and so and so now,

Since I got my Hubens I really don't spend hardly any time reading about other guns, I might chime in once in a while if I see something that looks very nice but in reality I lost all interest in any other gun.
I feel that same was about my 308 Texan and AEA big 9 they both fit my needs very much so.