N/A No more interest in PCPs

When I first became an airgun forum dude, I always referred to them as “real guns”. But the powder burner thing made sense.
It does. I don't recall there being a term in the PB world for airguns like that... I could see it though, something along the lines of 'puff guns', lol... ok, doesn't flow off the tongue quite as well, lol.

Lol - same - multiple Rattlers and Sidewinders - don't worry though - Rattler .45 is coming soon - already pre ordered mines.

No different than the PB world, there was a point I had dozens upon dozens of the same platform... it was like ... why....
Wow. A .45 rattler eh... gonna keep my eyes open for that. Glad I never pulled the trigger on an AEA semi .45. The .35 terminator I had turned me off to AEA semis

Last edited:
Reactions: allinssd
Thanks,...it's OK I had a great run, always had to really be careful with budgets and how much I could afford to have invested since I'm not anywhere near being wealthy but now it's just a bit more, I also have to sell a bunch of firearms and my beloved E-moto.
Sorry to hear that, including your Sur-Ron…especially the bike though. Here’s hoping you’ll have a new version of both in the future!

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
It does. I don't recall there being a term in the PB world for airguns like that... I could see it though, something along the lines of 'puff guns', lol... ok, doesn't flow off the tongue quite as well, lol.

I have seen the phrase "glorified BB gun" or something very close to that more than once. Whether it was the same member each time, I do not know.

• Haha
Reactions: Trent A
Well what I'm trying to say......

Lets go back a minute, for almost 2 decades into PCPs I sure had my favorites but I still loved to read and follow other guns, loved to follow new guns coming out and so and so now,

Since I got my Hubens I really don't spend hardly any time reading about other guns, I might chime in once in a while if I see something that looks very nice but in reality I lost all interest in any other gun.
I can see that. After getting my GK1. It out classed the others I have by such a wide margin.
I now know now my next purchase will be a K1

Well what I'm trying to say......

Lets go back a minute, for almost 2 decades into PCPs I sure had my favorites but I still loved to read and follow other guns, loved to follow new guns coming out and so and so now,

Since I got my Hubens I really don't spend hardly any time reading about other guns, I might chime in once in a while if I see something that looks very nice but in reality I lost all interest in any other gun.
I feel that same was about my 308 Texan and AEA big 9 they both fit my needs very much so.