No longer needed

I am looking also for a small compressor but the Hill Evo states

Please Note: The EC-3000 is recommended for filling PCP guns only. and its $1500.00

The other unite I am looking at is the Omega air charger also $1500.00 but will fill Bottle. I have seen a few people on youtube state they fill bottles from there charger. In the add for the charger it not stated to not fill bottles. Hope this helps

You could buy 2 more GX-4's and have money in your pocket for the cost of the EC-3000. The GX-4 is a better option for tank filling than the EC-3000 which also rely's on rubber o-rings for high pressure piston seals. The fact that the EC-3000 shuts down to cool off fairly frequently means it's not really suited for heavy duty workloads like filling tanks. I would lean toward recommending the air cooled Carette compressor at $2K rather than spending $1.5K for the EC-3000. The operating cost of the EC-3000 is overlooked but is severely overpriced when considering their recommended oils and rebuild kits. A few springs and o-rings cost nearly $200 which is a rip off for what they include. Their lubricants are priced like new drugs from big Pharma when you consider the cost per oz. compared to any other compressor oil.

I'd even suggest a Yong Heng and stocking their commonly replaced parts before recommending an EC-3000. Even the Tuxing TXED032 at $849 is a better choice than an EC-3000 or an Omega Air Charger considering their price points.

If a company say's WE DO NOT RECOMEND . i would take that as DO NOT . you are inviting a break down or compleat fail of the unit . and the comany can test and determine that you did indeed fill a tank , not just top off . There go's any warrantee .
Ya, i looked and downloaded the hill manual and they dont tell you a thing except this little warning

hill.jpg

Well ok ... How large or small ,size, volume ? Like this guy found out a bottle not much bigger then a guns ?

Ya, your going to up the money and find out your no better with that hill ?

Ya, like that one i posted at amazon ( not recomeding a brand just a fact) its made for filling bottles / scuba tanks with volume .. like a 80cf tank.