• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

No longer for sale- FX Bobcat MK I .25 Cal Regulated in excellent condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

jball71

Dec 8, 2015
Utah
FX Bobcat MK I .25 Regulated in Excellent Condition.

I got into airguns a few years back and bought this as my first high quality air rifle. It has never disappointed. When we first got it, I shot a string across the chronograph. I got 74 decent shots from a 220 bar fill at power level 3, using JSB Exact King 25.39 grain with these results:

Average velocity = 905 fps
Standard deviation = 6.53 fps
Extreme spread = 29.2 fps
Average power = 42.15 fpe

At power level 1 it looked like this:

Number of Shots = 295
Average velocity = 488 fps
Standard deviation = 4.06 fps
Extreme spread = 25.5 fps
Average power = 13.45 fpeThis has been an awesome gun and I have loved shooting it. I bought it new from Airguns of Arizona in October of 2014. I had them install a regulator in it and add 3 extra baffle extensions to it prior to shipping. I live in the middle of the city and its quiet enough to shoot in my yard on high power with no complaints from the neighbors. It has been mainly used for target shooting in my backyard on a 25 meter range. It is stored in a climate controlled safe and has been well cared for. It had an Atlas bipod mounted on it and you can see the predrilled holes in one of the images if you want to put one back on. If you would like to see any additional pictures please let me know.

Price for the rifle = $ 950.00

Please contact me with any questions or offers either here or at [email protected]. PayPal or Venmo are accepted and shipping is to anywhere from Salt Lake City, Utah buyer pays shipping and fees. Cheers,
J

Status
Not open for further replies.