• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(No longer available) WTT FX Wildcat .25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winged

Sep 30, 2015
Ca, United States
I am looking to trade my FX Wildcat in .25 because when I put it up to my shoulder, something doesn't feel right. It is pretty, trigger is great, shoots nice, I can put 8 rounds inside 3/4" at 50 yards with stiff winds! Never got a chance to shoot it on a calm day.

​It has an issue with the first shot being slower than subsequent rounds, (876 fps first shot, the last time I checked, subsequent rounds 904 fps) it is getting better the more I shoot it. Have almost 700 rounds through it.

​Comes with a Hawke 6-24x56 Sidewinder, high scope rings, scope level, Neil Clague LDC, a Picatinny rail and a bipod.

Send me a PM if you are interested, have pics.

​Looking for a quiet .25 that can reach out and touch varmints at distance. I am not sure I want to try another bull pup design.

Live in Palm Springs, Ca, if a local would like to go to the range and kick the tires you are more than welcome.

​If someone wants to make me an offer I am open. Doesn't have to be a straight trade, can balance the trade with cash.

Mod Edit: Changed your title for clarity. 

Forgot about post, will do so now.

Found "magic pellet" and I am amazed! 50 yard shot are gimmes and 100 yard shots I take and make on a regular basis, best shot was a 167 yards and that sucker fell like a stone, the issue with the first shot being slow has slowly disappeared, Wildcat is staying, with mind blowing accuracy I will adapt. FYI best 8 shot group at 100 yards is 5/8" c-c and I'm not that good of a shot! 

Status
Not open for further replies.