• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

No Limits Mounts installation

Since no one else is helping, I'll see if I can...

There are two types, one for dovetail or 11mm rails/bases, one for Weaver/Picatinny rails

Dovetail/11mm
  • The rings come with (2) hex wrenches. The smaller is for the base clamp and the ring caps, the larger for the "adjustable" screw.
  • Loosen the base till you can slide it over the base easily, do so.
  • Take the ring caps (top half of the ring) off.
  • Lay your scope on the rings, adjust for eye relief and position on the scope body.
  • Tighten the base screws firmly (if I remember correctly they should be torqued to 20 in/lbs)
  • Loosen the "adjustable" screw to it moves freely.
  • Double check scope placement
  • Put the ring caps on, tighten evenly, like you would tightening the lug nuts on your wheels. If I remember right these should be torqued to 10 in/lbs.
  • Finally tighten the "adjustable"screw, if I remember right this gets 30 in/lbs.
Weaver/Picatinny

This is pretty much the same except you can't slide them on the base, you have to loosen them enough to place them over the rail. The screw shaft on the base of the rings goes in the slots on the rail.

Adjusting the rings
Depends on why you want to adjust them... Most people want them so they can gain some MOA adjustment for longer range shooting, or to raise the scope higher. If you just want it higher, honestly you likely would be better off finding a high version of standard rings.

If you want to adjust for MOA... Go the range with your scope at zero (middle of the elevation adjustments). Set your target at the distance you want to zero the rifle at. Completely loosen the front rings adjustment screw. Fire a small group. Loosen the rear rings adjustment screw but not so much as it easily moves, you want to have to use some pressure to move it. Raise the rear of the scope so your cross hair is in the center of your group. Remember not to move the gun at all. You will need something like a rest to do this. Sand bags might work, but you have to NOT move the gun, only the scope or you'll never get it right. Tighten the rear screw and fire your group again, loosen and adjust and so on till you have it exactly where you want it. Tighten both adjustment screws, again I think its to 30 in/lbs.

Search youtube also, as I remember seeing a video on this once. I think it was on Ted's Holdover, but not sure.

Reactions: Erik and X27