No JSB King Heavy for RAW HM1000X?

I never heard of that! They actually said that if you shoot a heavier pellet that would incur damage? I know the standard Walther Lothar barrel is tuned for the King and the polygon is tuned for the the heavies but, I'm curious of the reasoning........ I've never heard of such a thing.
Martin will do a polygon swap for you if your interested. http://www.airgunnation.com/topic/raw-barrel-swap-25-to-25-polygon/

News to me.... When I first got my HM1000X .25, I had an issue loading the first JSB King Heavy pellet in all three of my magazines. Martin told me I could either return the mags and they would fix them or he would tell me how to fix them and I could. There was no mention of the King Heavy damaging the gun. I've shot several tins of MK 1 and MK 2. As far as I can tell there was no damage. Did he tell you how they could damage the gun?

Side note: the King Heavys are not as accurate in my gun as the 25+ gr JSB King. 

dont get offended but you Americans want to shoot the flattest middle 900s with the heaviest pellets. Of course it is pushing the limits of all traditional PCPs.
will introduce more wear and tear etc. thats the price you want to pay right.

this has nothing to do with RAW, all other makers have the same issue.
airguns are airguns.

it is like driving your car permanently at max rpm, how long is it going to last?

"sirk"dont get offended but you Americans want to shoot the flattest middle 900s with the heaviest pellets. Of course it is pushing the limits of all traditional PCPs.
will introduce more wear and tear etc. thats the price you want to pay right.

this has nothing to do with RAW, all other makers have the same issue.
airguns are airguns.

it is like driving you car permanently at max rpm
YES we DO! I am a predator and feral hog hunter. It is about power and long range for me with the heaviest projectile available!

Thurmond

RAW uses this on all of their correspondences:

--
CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and may be privileged and protected by law and are intended solely for the use of the person to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this message please notify the sender immediately; disclosure of its content to any other person is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please note that any views expressed in this e-mail may be those of the originator and do not necessarily reflect those of this organization.
As Internet communications are not secure, we do not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message, nor responsibility for any changes made to this message after it was sent by the originator.
We advise you to carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment, as we cannot accept liability for any damage you may incur as a result of virus infection

Registered Office

Rapid Air Weapons LLC
12965 Minor Hill Hwy
Minor Hill
TN 38473
USA
931 638 2612

Please respect this