No help needed "thanks"

AirTankForSale.

Joe will make it as long as you want.

I have 10” hoses on my tanks.

No wasted air..

im in total agreement on short whips especially for a tank. A lot of good air is wasted thru that hose, unless you’re set up like Imold with a regman remote regulator shooting off a bench(I want one soooo bad, lol). But, it’s all about convenience, also, to be able to have your tank close by and fill your gun on the bench without having to move the gun.

the one place where manufacturers should increase whip length for sure is in the hand pumps. The lengths that they come in force folks to lay their guns on the dirt in order to hand pump air into them!

Buying a fill hose taught me the old standby bacics again. ASK THE PRICE! I buy so much stuff from AOA that I’ve got in the habit of just adding little stuff onto my order without pricing it. Other day my brother needed a fill hose and I thought it might be a good idea to have a spare so added a couple onto my order without pricing. 120.00. 60.00 each. Ended up just giving the one to my brother because I was to embarrassed to tell him the price. Next month when I’m in Phoenix I’ll take the 2nd one back. They have always treated me great, but this is a little high. Sylvan

What is micro fiber? Is that a new filter add on to the hose or something?

It's actually microbore which refers to a tiny .09" inner hose diameter. Typically these hoses are much more flexible as well as not wasting much air bleeding them after a fill. I've purchased several of them on Aliexpress and only had one develop a tiny leak. Given the excess markups of some U.S. dealers this is one product I'll buy overseas and take my chances with throwing one away if it leaks. Microfiber is a type of fabric and was used out of context. It's like people who think quiet is spelled "quite".