• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

No fx yet so I bought this one to.

"DKL"You got one better than FX....as for bipods I got me one of the clones....I still cannot find anything wrong with it...it is just perfect save your self a lot of cash

http://airsoftcart.com/31-bipod

It took 3 weeks to get here but I still have over $200 in my pocket

I ordered one of the clones from the above website. I will give a review comparing it to the genuine Atlas I have when the clone arrives.

"azccj"
"DKL"You got one better than FX....as for bipods I got me one of the clones....I still cannot find anything wrong with it...it is just perfect save your self a lot of cash

http://airsoftcart.com/31-bipod

It took 3 weeks to get here but I still have over $200 in my pocket

I ordered one of the clones from the above website. I will give a review comparing it to the genuine Atlas I have when the clone arrives.

My friend my clone arrived 4 days ago, i do not have an original BUT i cannot find anything wrong with this one at all in build and quality and working.
I do not have an original Atlas because i do not want to put a $250 to $300 on a lest say $1000 to $1500 gun

KillzoneThe way I see it - If I lay out $1000 - $2000 on a high end air rifle, then putting $300 on a really nice piece of hardware like the Atlas Bi-Bod is not that much. And it can be used on ALL your PCP airguns and say your AR15, or other powder burners. It swaps out in seconds.

But that's just my opinion.

That's how I see it too. These guns cost $1000-$2000, add a nice scope that's another $400+. I have no problem with buying a nice bipod that is equal in quality to the guns it will be mounted on. BUT, if the same quality can be had at 1/5th the price then I'm all for that. Like I said above, when I get the Chinese cheap one, I'll honestly compare it to the American made original, Atlas.

The same company that sells the bipod sells Eotech red dot sight knockoffs. I ordered one of those too which sells for 1/10th what they want for a genuine Eotech. I own a Genuine Eotech sight so I'll do an honest comparison when the Chinese one gets here too.