• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

No Christmas for this girl

This morning I was looking for a rabbit for Christmas dinner but this little girl decided she would try burying an acorn in the grass before heading back to her tree.
That was the last mistake she'll ever make. Caught her at the ear and I found the pellet under the skin just behind her other ear, she was essentially pithed. The bulging eye indicates surprise(lol) or just excessive cranial pressure.
Another notch on the Notos sling.
Merry Christmas everyone!
6F0BE76B-C748-49DD-85F9-AF21045370C3_1_105_c.jpeg

awesome shot!! now its bunny time for the notos 👍
I keep trying! They are scarce around my property. Down at the end of my driveway, which isn't my property and too close to the road to hunt, is a huge rabbit warren. I've been trying to draw them closer to my property. It's working. I just want it to work faster, lol.

It's my favorite when the eye bugs out. I'm that kinda sicko 😂
I always know it's a good shot when I see the eye like that.

@AmosBurton Looks like a good shot. How far out was the squirrel?
Only about 20yds. I'm zeroed for 36yds, so it required a little hold over but for once the practice made it seem like second nature.
Normally I don't get that close to squirrels but I came around my garage and saw it hopping in the tall grass where I'm trying to create rabbit habitat. I took a quick knee and waited for it to look up.

Reactions: Ezana4CE