• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(NLA) WTS: FX 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tominco

Apr 1, 2015
Colorado, United States
Deal fell through

FX 500 (~6 months old) 
Synthetic RH stock
1 Magazine
Picatinny rail installed
Rear stud installed 
$1300 
REDUCED $1200 (shipped conus)

Optional...
I can mount balance and zero one of these scopes for you if you'd like. Both are in excellent condition!
Bushnell Elite Tactical 3-12x44 FFP scope w/G2DMR reticle +400
Athlon Argos 6-24x50 FFP scope w/APMR reticle +300
I can use regular inexpensive mounts or like new FX No-limit mounts (+70)
If you want the FX's I will also optically zero the scope before zeroing. 
I will also sell the scopes separately, if interested.

Please PM me any offers. 

c53c73e41b791433eb764a72d1d5214c.jpg
db8df198bd5e1d5362fd883de912e425.jpg

Hi, could you please tell me if this is a regulated gun? While reading online and watching some vids I found some say no and other saying yes. I found one article when reading up on an AA S510 that a regulator instal was pricey but doable for those that wanted to try it for themselves. A few commented that they had done the same or similar mod on their Royales. Precision Airguns notes in his ads his are regulated, AOA does not. Also seeing and hearing from some YouTubers yes and no. Could you please tell me what it is or at least what yours is and how one can tell the difference between the haves and have nots? Sorry if this is a silly question, but I haven't purchased a new air gun for well over 10 years and my TX200 is my only PCP type experience. Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.